Supercharging data strategy: building smarter insurance in the age of information
Mastering the ability to leverage and exploit data to your advantage
In this panel discussion, you will hear from 4 senior industry experts as they take a practical look at how insurers can supercharge their data management strategy to secure ROI and ultimately drive long-lasting competitive advantage
From industrialising analytics and capitalising on alternative data sources, to securing internal buy-in and overcoming the problem of change fatigue, this discussion will provide you with the tools needed to tackle the data dilemma and come out on top.
The panel discusses:
- From compliance to competitive advantage to cost cutting: recognising the business imperative of sorting your data strategy
- Treating data as an asset: what does it mean to truly curate and commercially drive value from data?
- Personalisation, deeper connections, new customer segments: how can customers be better served through enhanced data usage?
- From IoT to social media: what types of alternative data are most valuable to insurers?
- Taking analytics to the next level: how can insurers industrialise and scale analytics across the business?
- What obstacles stand in the way of overhauling data strategy and enacting meaningful change? How can these be overcome?
- Securing internal buy-in: how can insurers align the data agenda to wider business priorities?
- The problem of change fatigue: what steps can be taken to energise the organisation and reframe how change is done?
- A look to the future: to what extent will ‘open finance’ be revolutionary in the world of insurance? What does this mean for data departments?
This broadcast is sponsored by Capco
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We specialize primarily in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
To learn more, visit our web site at www.capco.com, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.