In this live broadcast, a panel of experts explore the next phase of meaningful, intuitive and relevant communication and discuss the critical steps needed to secure loyalty whilst also boosting insurers’ bottom line.
The panel discusses:
- Communication during the current crisis: what can insurers do to inspire trust and reassure customers?
- Going above and beyond: how can insurers effectively meet new customer demands at speed?
- What does it mean to move away from transactions and towards meaningful engagement?
- Real-time, contextual, highly-personalised: how can insurers harness the power of data?
- The power of virtual assistants in claims: from FNOL to settlement to pay-outs
- From chatbots to voice: how can insurers prioritise CX investments?
- A question of scalability and efficiency: how can insurers roll out change more widely?
- Cutting through the red tape: what stands in the way of transformation?
- From renewals to claims tracking: how can transparency be improved to drive loyalty?
- To what extent will the growth of ecosystems and the platform economy fundamentally change customer interactions? How must insurers prepare?
Hear from the expert panel:
Yanna Winter, Head of IT, Chief Information Officer, Generali
Laurence Willems, Innovation Director, April Group
Charles Ruelle, Chief Innovation Officer, Euler Hermes
Neil Greathead, Chief Customer Officer, Smart Communications
Patrick Knight, Regional Vice President, Insurance, Salesforce UK&I
This broadcast is sponsored by Smart Communications
Smart Communications™ is the only provider of a customer conversations management platform. More than 500 global brands rely on Smart Communications to deliver smarter conversations across the entire lifecycle—empowering them to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. This is what it means to scale the conversation. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves its customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The Smart Communications platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management power of SmartCOMM™, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQ™ and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDX™.
In association with Vlocity, a Salesforce Company
Vlocity delivers cloud and mobile software that embed industry-specific functionality and processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM company, Vlocity enables companies to deliver an omnichannel experience, achieve greater sales and service agility, and capture faster value from the cloud. Vlocity Insurance & Financial Services apps are a modern, enterprise-scale suite of omnichannel solutions which power business processes for producers, brokers, channel managers, contact centers, and consumers on top of the Salesforce platform. Designed for Property and Casualty, Life and Annuities, Employee Benefits, and Specialty Lines of business, Vlocity provides guided, digital interfaces for processes across the customer journey, including quoting and applications, service, account management, renewals and claims. These processes can be configured without code and deployed to any device or channel and integrate seamlessly with back-office and third-party systems. vlocity.com/
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.