Over the last few years, we have seen companies, cities and countries move towards the mass digitalisation of their services and IoT is at the core of this. IoT has the ability to transform lives and fundamentally change the way we do business and these transformative qualities are gearing us towards both a safer and smarter mobility.
- How important IoT is in transforming mobility and what sectors are really leading the way in this area
- The potential of IoT to create great Customer and Employee experiences
- Better business through improving efficiencies – how things such as route mapping, vehicle monitoring and maintenance can be transformed by IoT and analytics
- How IoT solutions such as telematics can enable better Social Corporate Responsibility to protect both their employees and the environment
- How IoT will help to manage new mobility scenarios such as the introduction of electric vehicles
- Overcoming the perceived barriers to companies using IoT
- The opportunities that IoT might open up, such as new business models in urban mobility and last-mile delivery
- Business Transformation in the digital era – using IoT to navigate the complex world of big data and manage it safely
- Forecasting the future – making the mobile workforce even more mobile
This webinar is sponsored by Vodafone
Telematics solutions are transforming fleet management. They help companies optimise assets and operations, and, fleet managers and operators reduce operating costs and maintain value of their assets over time. Plus, enhance customer service and employee safety and security, and enable new mobility services, and address environmental concerns. For this reason, diagnostics, maintenance, real-time information and route management are key factors to success.
Vodafone Business Fleet Analytics is able to deliver this through its modular and digitalised fleet management solution, across a wide range of industry verticals.
To provide a best-in-class service, Vodafone has partnered with Geotab, bringing together Geotab’s open fleet platform capabilities and Vodafone Automotive’s expertise in vehicle safety and security, powered by Vodafone’s global IoT network, operations and service delivery across 54 countries.
For more information, visit https://www.vodafone.com/
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.