Innovating for the ‘Next Normal’
The need to innovate and to stay competitive is more important than ever
Watch this panel discussion to hear strategies for ensuring business-wide innovation, as this remains a priority as budgets are squeezed, and how getting the culture right means innovation efforts can be enhanced through the workforce
The panel discusses:
- How has Covid-19 changed the industry’s approach to innovation and change?
- How do you ensure innovation efforts don’t fall by the wayside when budgets are squeezed?
- From talent to culture: how can insurers enhance innovation efforts through the workforce?
- Exploring the mindsets, qualities and talents of top innovators in the insurance industry
- What challenges will arise from combining an office-based and remote workforce? How can these be overcome?
- Has the pandemic sparked new customer demands and needs? How must insurers respond?
- Overhauling products and services: aligning business priorities with customer needs
- From IOT to virtual assistants: harnessing technology effectively to supercharge innovation
- Demonstrating measurable ROI: how can insurers practically keep track of innovation output?
- Predicting the ‘Next Normal’ industry trends and the benefits to customers
This broadcast is sponsored by Guidewire
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than380 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record, with 1,000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.