In this live broadcast, a panel of experts discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the industry, from implementing a robust remote working infrastructure, to delivering a continuity of service to customers.
The panel discusses:
- ‘Business as usual’: what are the biggest challenges facing insurers in the current climate?
- The ‘new normal’: how can insurers proactively adapt to new workforce challenges?
- From clear communication to a robust remote infrastructure: what steps must be taken to ensure the workforce is adequately supported?
- How can new technologies be harnessed to help smooth operational and business change?
- Bracing for a wave of claims: what must claims departments do to prepare?
- How can insurers best support customers during times of crisis?
- To what extent will enabling customer self-service be crucial to success in the current climate?
- Delivering a continuity of service for the customer: what must be done?
- Sharing best practice: how can the industry work together for the benefit of all?
This broadcast is sponsored by Salesforce
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, enables companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. With its innovative Customer Success Platform, Salesforce sets the global standard for customer relationship management, engagement, and intelligence by integrating sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, IoT, and app development in a trusted cloud for businesses of every size and industry. For more information, visit www.salesforce.com.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.