Driving value from tech: closing the gap between investment and results
A practical guide to kickstarting meaningful change through ModelOps
Join four industry experts as they explore how investing in new technologies can improve cost savings and operational efficiencies, as well as market share and enhance CX.
The panel discusses:
- Quicker, faster, better, stronger: exploring the promise of tech investments across the insurance value chain
- Achieving customer-centricity at scale: what steps must be taken?
- The need for dynamism, agility and resilience: how can this be achieved?
- The need for efficiency: how can analytics and AI be applied in the most optimal way?
- What prevents insurers driving real value from tech investments? How can these obstacles be overcome?
- The importance of moving quickly and ‘going live’ with innovative models: reaping the rewards of acting quickly
- Deployment models: how can CIOs choose the right tool for achieving successful, value-driven transformation?
This broadcast is sponsored by SAS
Faced with the acceleration in speed and volume of transactions, the need to detect fraud in real-time is more important for banks than ever before. SAS enables its clients to optimise the compromise between customer comfort and transaction security, through monitoring devices and enabling the dynamic detection of fraud.
For several years, SAS has been recognised as a leader in Payments Fraud solutions by various analysts including Forrester & Chartis thanks to its expertise in data management, business rules and analytical models. Founded more than 40 years ago, SAS is the leader in analytics. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world The Power to Know
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.