The CX revolution: delighting customers and delivering profit
Putting customers at the heart of business strategy to boost retention, gain competitive advantage and deliver growth
In this webinar five leading insurance experts draw on case-study examples to discuss how brilliant CX not only has the potential to delight customers, but also deliver competitive advantage and increased profit margins
The panel discusses:
- Personalised, frictionless, seamless: what does excellent CX look like?
- Striking the right balance: delivering the appropriate technology, service and experience for different demographics
- Unpacking the insurers’ toolkit: from virtual assistants and chatbots, to sentiment analysis and empowered agents
- How important is transparency – during pricing, renewals and claims – for building customer loyalty and relationships?
- Going above and beyond: how can insurers anticipate customer needs and add-value to the current proposition?
- How will the role of call centre agents change?
- Behind the scenes: how important are agile operations, innovation and a growth mindset when delivering for customer needs?
- Excellent CX as the differentiator: how can prioritising the customer lead to profitable growth and competitive advantage
Hear from the expert panel:
Ian Thompson, Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
Dave Anderson, Director of Technology, Liberty Mutual
Jørgen Taalesen, Senior Vice President, Gjensidige Forsikring
Richard Beaven, Chief Operating Officer, Brightside Insurance Group
Scott Paton, Senior Partner, Financial Services, PA Consulting
This broadcast is sponsored by PA Consulting
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and break through technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences,manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.