In this live broadcast, find out how cloud technology is overhauling legacy and delivering a more seamless operational experience for both insurers and customers.
The panel discusses:
- Beyond the buzz: what does a cloud-first strategy really mean for insurers?
- Dispelling the myths of cloud: recognising its true value in insurance
- Mission-critical cloud transformation: how can cloud revolutionise core applications?
- Envisioning the opportunities: how will the cloud act as an enabler for widespread change in the business?
- How can implementation of cloud technology align with regulatory demands?
- What obstacles do insurers face in when implementing a cloud-first strategy? How can these be overcome?
- How will the deployment of software-as-a-service encourage agile innovation in product development?
- How will adopting cloud technology enable insurers to tackle cyber threats more effectively?
- What’s next in the cloud journey
This broadcast is sponsored by Guidewire
Guidewire delivers the industry platform that Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. As of the end of our fiscal year 2019, we were privileged to serve more than 380 companies in 34 countries. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.