Cloud: a practical guide to next-gen applications
Agility, efficiency and cost-effectiveness have never been so important in the world of insurance.
In this live broadcast, a panel of experts delve into specific cloud use-cases, discuss real-world problems and practical solutions.
- Assessing the cloud landscape: where is the industry currently when it comes to adoption?
- Cost-effective, efficient, agile: exploring the drivers of change
- Cloud during the time of Covid-19: the importance of flexibility and efficiency during the current climate
- Assessing practical use-cases across the value chain: product design, underwriting, distribution, customer engagement, claims and more
- Cloud and the customer: from winning to retaining, where can the benefits be felt?
- Exploring the journey itself: what different approaches and methods can insurers take on the road to transformation?
- Unlocking potential: what steps must be taken for insurers to fully capitalise on the cloud?
- What are the current roadblocks to change and how can these be overcome?
- Bridging the gap between business and technology: ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Ensuring ROI: what does the data say from a business standpoint?
- Exploring the cloud’s next phase: a look to the future
This broadcast is sponsored by Vlocity, a Salesforce Company
Vlocity delivers cloud and mobile software that embed industry-specific functionality and processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM company, Vlocity enables companies to deliver an omnichannel experience, achieve greater sales and service agility, and capture faster value from the cloud. Vlocity Insurance & Financial Services apps are a modern, enterprise-scale suite of omnichannel solutions which power business processes for producers, brokers, channel managers, contact centers, and consumers on top of the Salesforce platform. Designed for Property and Casualty, Life and Annuities, Employee Benefits, and Specialty Lines of business, Vlocity provides guided, digital interfaces for processes across the customer journey, including quoting and applications, service, account management, renewals and claims. These processes can be configured without code and deployed to any device or channel and integrate seamlessly with back-office and third-party systems. https://vlocity.com
In association with Smart Communications
Smart Communications™ is the only provider of a cloud-based, next-generation customer communications platform. More than 500 global brands rely on Smart Communications to deliver meaningful customer communications across the entire lifecycle—empowering them to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. This is what it means to scale the conversation. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves its customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company offers a range of solutions including SmartCOMM™, SmartCOMM™ for Salesforce and SmartDX™. In July 2019, the company acquired global digital transformation software company, Intelledox to further enhance its leadership in customer experience-driven communications. To learn more, visit smartcommunications.com.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.