Building an insurer fit for the digital age
Connecting the insurance value chain and driving competitive advantage through a holistic approach to digital transformation
Join four industry experts as they explore how to connect the insurance value chain and deliver holistic approaches to digital transformation
The panel discusses:
- Keeping apace of digital proliferation: how can incumbents adapt and capitalise on the opportunities of the current landscape?
- What areas of the insurance value chain are most ripe for further digital innovation?
- Exploring the key pain points and bottlenecks in the customer journey: how can these be overcome?
- Seamless, frictionless and personalised customer interactions: is an end-to-end digitized and automated customer journey ever possible? Should this be the end goal?
- From chatbots to AI: how can the use of new technologies be optimised to provide smooth onboarding experience for customers new and old?
- Is ML and analytics the key to improving customer experience and retention rates?
- Connecting the back-office to the front-end: how can insurers create a joined-up company-wide approach to digital transformation?
- What are the benefits and commercial drivers of approaching digital transformation holistically?
- Is getting the culture right the key to successful and effective transformation?
- Riding the wave of success: how can insurers reinvest gains achieved through transformation to add greater benefit to the customer and organisation?
This broadcast is sponsored by Xerox
Xerox Corporation makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, Ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn how that innovation continues at xerox.com.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.