A revolution in pricing, product and profitability
Exploring future pricing strategies and product innovation in a competitive insurance landscape
Join four industry experts as they explore future pricing strategies and product innovation in a competitive insurance landscape
The panel discusses:
- How are products evolving to meet changing customer needs? And how must pricing and underwriting departments respond?
- Speed, agility, innovation: exploring the promise of dynamic pricing
- What tools can insurers use to better identify, attract and retain the most profitable customers?
- From advanced analytics to AI: how can insurers effectively harness data and technology for excellence and efficiency in underwriting?
- Exploring data privacy attitudes and the regulatory landscape: how can insurers encourage consumer trust and handle data appropriately
- Real-time risk profiling and increased personalisation: tapping into the benefits for insurers and customers alike?
- From renewals to cross-selling: how can dynamic pricing lead to increased profitability?
- From talent to resource: what stands in the way of widespread change?
- What proactive steps must be taken to overcome challenges?
- A call for pricing transparency: what more can be done for the customer?
- How must insurers respond?
- From predict and prevent to the rise of value-added services: a look to the future
This broadcast is sponsored by TIBCO
TIBCO fuels digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of your business through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energise operations, and propel innovation. Learn how TIBCO makes digital smarter at www.tibco.com.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.