The place of the insurer in ecosystems
Looking to the future: the evolution of embedded insurance and ecosystems
Amidst a wave of innovation in the insurance industry, all eyes are on how insurance distribution will evolve as we move into the future. In particular, the rise of ecosystems and embedded finance is transforming the way in which consumers interact with P&C insurance products.
AVP Strategy and Innovation, Great American Insurance Group
Head of Partnership Enablement, Liberty Mutual
VP, Head of Innovation & Digital, American Modern
President of Network Solutions, Crawford & Company
Solutions Engineer, Airkit
- Ecosystems and embedded insurance today: what’s the state of play?
- Will embedded insurance become the dominant form of insurance distribution, and how soon?
- Responding to the growth of embedded insurance: what does it take to be a good partner?
- What are the keys to developing a long-term ecosystem strategy?
- How can incumbent carriers catch up with the strides made by new entrants in the embedded insurance space?
- What are the biggest challenges facing API standardization, and how can they be overcome?
- How might open insurance foster collaboration between insurtechs and incumbent carriers?
- Favoring competition and choice: could embedded aggregators be the future?
- To what extent should further growth of new MGAs be expected?
Airkit simplifies how real-time customer experiences are made, with a CX Automation Platform that integrates with existing systems. This turns any team into builders of digital journeys that truly engage customers. Leading Fortune 500 and digital-first businesses in Insurance use Airkit to drive growth with digital consumers, accelerate revenue, improve customer experience and reduce inefficiency.
To learn more, visit www.airkit.com/