Perfecting the digital ‘front door’
How to achieve seamless, invisible, and instant authentications
- Understanding the paradigm shift in authentication technology: are passwords the ultimate lose-lose?
- How should companies balance the tension between friction-free and security?
- Controlling consumer perceptions of the brand in digital channels: making every interaction count
Chief Information Officer, Frende Insurance
Associate Director, Products , Rakuten
VP Product Management, ForgeRock
- Which brands are setting the gold standard in fast authentication journeys?
- Rip-out or piecemeal: what’s the most efficient way to replace legacy flows?
- Solving the puzzle of infrequent users: does one size fit all?
- Speed of deployment and ease of management: evaluating potential paths of execution
- Expect the unexpected: building identity and access management flows that can evolve with the business
- What could authentication journeys of the future look like?
ForgeRock®, (NYSE: FORG) is a global leader in digital identity that delivers modern and comprehensive identity and access management solutions for consumers, employees and things to simply and safely access the connected world. Using ForgeRock, more than 1300 global customer organizations orchestrate, manage, and secure the complete lifecycle of identities from dynamic access controls, governance, APIs, and storing authoritative data – consumable in any cloud or hybrid environment. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices around the world.
Find out more here.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.