VP, Chief Architect Claims, Chubb
Director of Claims, Allstate
Executive Vice President & Chief Claims Officer, Germania Insurance
VP of Strategy, Insurance, Smart Communications
Director - Insurance, Salesforce
This webinar delves into how our experts have overcome the practical challenges of delivering a digital-first experience, how they are best optimizing claims performance by balancing process automation with access to human help, and how you can best leverage technology to improve customer communications and enhance the claims customer journey.
- Becoming a truly customer-centric organisation: how are insurers realigning digital engagement strategies in claims to achieve this?
- How can investing in ‘digital’ help insurers build an intuitive claims process across multiple channels?
- Overcoming the constraints of legacy systems and thinking: what are the practical challenges in delivering a digital-first claims customer experience?
- From FNOL to settlement: where can technology best be leveraged to improve customer communications and enhance the claims customer journey?
- How far should automation go? Is there a limit for straight through claims processing?
- The value of ‘human in the loop’ design: adding empathy to elevate service and boost loyalty
- From IoT, to sensors and drones: assessing the opportunities for remote assessment and how this will impact the customer-carrier relationship
- Moving to a predict and prevent model: what will this look like, and what will it mean for the future of claims departments?
Smart Communications is a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations. Its Conversation Cloud™ platform uniquely delivers personalized, omnichannel conversations across the entire customer experience, empowering companies to succeed in today’s digitalfocused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Smart Communications’ Conversation Cloud platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management (CCM) power of SmartCOMMTM, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQTM and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDXTM. In 2021, the company acquired Assentis, a leading European software solutions provider specializing in customer communications management (CCM) with a focus on the financial services industry. To learn more, visit smartcommunications.com.
Salesforce Industries, formerly Vlocity, is a leading provider of industry-specific cloud and mobile software for the world’s top communications, media and entertainment, energy, utilities, insurance, health, and public sector organizations. Salesforce Industries possesses deep expertise in vertical industries, enabling organizations to digitally transform, simply and seamlessly. Leveraging industry-specific processes and data models across any channel, Salesforce Industries helps customers increase sales and digital adoption, improve service, marketing agility, and operational efficiencies. Visit the website
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.