Innovating for the ‘Next Normal’-
Capitalising on the opportunities of disruption and digital acceleration
We have been through a period of mass transformation and change, and, as we move on from the initial impact of Covid-19, it is essential that insurers seize the upside of the global disruption and capitalise on the widespread digital acceleration that has taken place across the industry.
Join our expert panel once again as we explore what the future holds for the insurance industry and what the Next-level innovation opportunities are likely to be.
The panel discusses:
- Has there been a shift in the drivers of innovation and change in the most recent months?
- From personal to commercial lines – which areas offer the greatest opportunity for future innovation?
- Weathering the storm: how has insurtech been impacted by the global disruption?
- From partnerships to acquisitions: how are insurers building post-pandemic strategies for success in the insurtech space?
- Delving deeper into emerging trends in customer behaviour and the implications for future insurance models
- From wearables to Geospacial analytics – predicting the ‘Next Normal’ industry trends and the benefits to customers
- Open insurance and API-driven insurance models: exploring the opportunities for next level innovation
- What role can insurance play in an ecosystem-led economy?
- Super-apps and platforms: what lessons can we learn from the Asian market and where must European and US insurers make changes to ensure they don’t get left behind?
This broadcast is sponsored by Guidewire
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than380 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record, with 1,000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.