VP, Global Insurance Solutions, Cover Genius
COO, UK & Europe, Railsbank
Head of Open Banking, NatWest
Founder & Co-Lead API Programme, Deutsche Bank
Chief Information Officer, Head of Generali UK IT and GC&C IT, Generali
Lead Corporate Foresight, Intelligence & Development, Swiss Re
Senior Vice President, Head of Strategic Partnerships, DNB
How to navigate the new world of embedded finance
- Case studies from Railsbank and Qover, digital challengers in banking and insurance
- Reflections on what embedded finance means for incumbent players
- Tools for staying ahead of the competition in a fast-changing landscape
Adding value in an era of embedded finance
- Lessons from NatWest on working at the cutting edge of Open Banking
- The innovations needed to ensure financial services companies remain relevant to customers
- How to navigate a fragmented and fast-moving marketplace from Generali’s Chief Information Officer
Embedded Finance and the API economy: thriving in a new reality
- Hear from the leader of Deutsche Bank’s API programme
- Get practical ideas from CoverGenius on turning the magic of embedded into reality
- Discover how to unlock the power of new technologies and capabilities
The evolution of embedded finance: towards AI-driven product selection
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, enables companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. With its innovative Customer Success Platform, Salesforce sets the global standard for customer relationship management, engagement, and intelligence by integrating sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, IoT, and app development in a trusted cloud for businesses of every size and industry.
For more information, visit www.salesforce.com.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.