Cyber resilience in an evolving risk landscape
The demands of the digital world – flexibility, openness, and real-time big data – are increasing cyber vulnerability, just as the cyber threat itself is increasing. In this webinar, digital, technology, risk and security experts from across industries discuss how to balance today’s data and processing requirements with a rigorous cyber resilience strategy.
Chief Information Officer, Met Office
CISO, Aston Martin
Storage Technical Leader, IBM
Up for discussion
- Flexibility and openness vs compliance and resilience: are these necessarily competing goals?
- How do hybrid and multi-cloud strategies and microservices impact cyber risk profiles?
- Increasing sophistication of cyber attacks: what must businesses do to stay ahead of the game?
- Combatting increasing ransomware attacks: creating an effective immutable backup strategy
- Opening up securely: is a ‘zero-trust’ philosophy the answer?
- Managing the cost: what are the advantages of storage- and resilience-as-a-service models?
- What role should third-party cyber resilience services play in an effective resilience strategy?
IBM is a global cloud platform and cognitive solutions company, which has continually evolved over the past century to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. Our capabilities in data and analytics, cloud, mobile, social and security have helped the UK evolve to become one of the world’s most digitally advanced nations. This digital revolution empowers us and our clients to gather and analyse data in ways that have never been possible before—helping UK organisations unlock new insights and usher in a new era of cognitive business.
Find out more: https://www.ibm.com/uk-en/it-infrastructure/storage