Customer engagement strategies for the new era of insurance distribution
Preparing for success in a world of changing distribution models
Has digital acceleration resulted in a shift towards D2C models for your organization? How can you best empower agents to offer the greatest service possible and deliver more to customers at the point of sale? Are you ready to capitalise on the new opportunities in the platform economy?
Senior Vice President – Customer Care and Property/Casualty Claims, Horace Mann
AVP Claims Transformation, Hanover Insurance
Chief Distribution and Marketing Officer, Westfield
Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Mercury Insurance
Co-founder and CTO, Airkit
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Insurance Suite , Guidewire
- How are customer preferences for channel engagement and distribution models changing? What should carriers be doing now to keep up?
- What do new distribution models, such as d2c and embedded finance, mean for customer engagement strategies?
- How is the role of the agent changing in a digital world and how can insurers make sure their CX technology keeps up?
- How can agents be empowered to improve the customer experience?
- A fork in the road: is the future captive agents or distribution through third-party brokers?
- How do you optimise the customer’s point of sale experience in a guided context?
- The embedded insurance revolution: how can insurers overcome the challenges of legacy systems to thrive in the new market?
- Preparing for the new market: how can insurers sell directly in a digital context and how do they make sure they are ready to compete?
Airkit simplifies how real-time customer experiences are made, with a CX Automation Platform that integrates with existing systems. This turns any team into builders of digital journeys that truly engage customers. Leading Fortune 500 and digital-first businesses in Insurance use Airkit to drive growth with digital consumers, accelerate revenue, improve customer experience and reduce inefficiency.
Visit the website here.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.