AVP Claims Transformation, Hanover Insurance
President of Network Solutions, Crawford & Company
Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Arch Insurance
Head of Solutions, Airkit
- How can claims keep pace with the evolving needs of digital customers?
- Where is intelligent automation reaping the greatest rewards in the claims journey?
- Towards straight-through automation: what are the challenges and how can they be overcome?
- How far should automation go? Is there a limit for straight-through claims processing?
- What role will the human agent play and how will the contact centre need to adapt?
- Meeting the opti-channel demand: how can claims journeys be made more flexible and intuitive?
- Tapping into the data goldmine: utilising data-driven AI to drive personalisation
- Overcoming legacy: what role will APIs play in enabling claims transformation?
Airkit simplifies how real-time customer experiences are made, with a CX Automation Platform that integrates with existing systems. This turns any team into builders of digital journeys that truly engage customers. Leading Fortune 500 and digital-first businesses in Insurance use Airkit to drive growth with digital consumers, accelerate revenue, improve customer experience and reduce inefficiency.
Visit the website here.
MORE FROM INSURANCE INNOVATORS TV
Insurance in the age of ESG: staying ahead in a fast-moving landscape
Web3 and the metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Chaired by a professional broadcast journalist and filmed live from a studio in The Shard, the discussion provides insights from senior industry leaders on what ESG means for the insurance industry and how they can stay ahead.
How should insurers prepare for the emergence of Web3? Hear from our panel of industry experts as they discuss the interaction between Web3, the metaverse and the insurance industry.