Music City Center, Nashville
- Follow the discussion on social media using #IIUSA24
- Check your emails. In the run up to the event, we will send you email event updates including:
- Final conference details such as registration opening time
- Link to the latest programme for you to plan your day
- How to login to the event networking app
- How to start scheduling 1-2-1 meetings
- Download the networking app. This is your key to networking at our event. Download the MarketforceLive Events App onto your phone on Google Play or App Store.
- Pack your laptop, tablet and smartphone, so you’re always connected to what will be happening on the day
- Arrive early. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the conference starts, so you can check-in, print your badge, get familiar with the programme and enjoy the morning refreshments.
- Get social. As soon as your arrive, we encourage you to share your experiences online. Use the #IIUSA24 on all social media – we’d love to hear from you.
- Download the networking app. While you can access it on a laptop, we recommend you download the app on a tablet or mobile device, so that you can easily be kept up-to-date on when you have meetings coming up or when you have a new meeting request.
- Go to your meetings. We’ve partnered with the networking app Grip, so make sure you check the app regularly throughout the day in order to make all your scheduled meetings! There will be a dedicated Networking Zone, to make it as easy as possible for you to meet your best possible connections.
- Share your feedback. Towards the end of the conference days, we’ll be sending an email through asking for feedback. Your feedback is invaluable to us to make sure our conferences are the best they can be.
- We’re here to help you. Should you have any questions on the day, do speak to an event representative at any point throughout the event days.
- Log back in to the networking app. This is where any conversations you have will remain open, until you no longer need them.
- Share your feedback. We’ll send you an online feedback form where you can let us know your thoughts.
- Stay in the loop. Continue to hear from us about latest events and content. Here’s how:
Overnight accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee.