Digital transformation in 2024
Defining investment priorities and maximising ROI to ensure future success
15 November | 4:15PM GMT | QEII Centre, London
As the economic state of play remains unstable, innovation will be more crucial than ever within the insurance industry to ensure resilience. From low-code to cloud and ‘as-a-service’ models, insurers will have to focus their investment priorities to build a successful transformation strategy.
What we will discuss
Taking transformation up a gear: what are the key investment priorities in 2024?
Where can the quickest returns be made and how can ROI be ensured?
Balancing short and long-term demands: keeping an eye on the climate without neglecting the future.
COO and Transformation Director, Retail, AXA UK
15 November | 4:15PM GMT
Welcome and participant introductions
- Cost-cutting vs innovation: where do the priorities currently lie?
- What does it mean to be truly customer-centric and how do we get there?
- Aligning IT and business strategy: how will roles and remits need to change?
- Juggling short-term costs with longer-term gains: where should the balance lie?
- Transforming in the face of rising costs: to what extent is plug & play and ‘as-a-service’ the answer?
- Balancing low-code with legacy: understand the case for a bimodal IT strategy
- What strategies must be adopted to avoid spaghetti architecture and shadow IT?
- Ensuring ROI: how can insurers maximise value from investment?
Mendix is a leading enterprise low-code application development platform. With Mendix you can convert a spreadsheet into an app, create an organization-wide app portfolio, modernize an entire core system – and else everything in between. The Mendix Platform enables continuous collaboration between those who build the software and those who use it – this accelerates the application development lifecycle and supports iterative deployment at scale. Organizations can create modern, flexible applications quickly in a tool that maintains the highest standards of security, quality, and governance. The Mendix Platform has been adopted by more than 4,000 leading companies around the world. Mendix is a Siemens business.
For more information, visit: www.mendix.com/